Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Running with Scissors


I just had the best reeses oatmeal cookie!

I really don't want to be at work right now. This whole week actually...hmm...probably because it's my birthday week but frankly, I am not even that thrilled for my birthday. Another day, just a year older. Nothing to celebrate...besides getting my hair done.

I walked into the kitchen this morning at work and I noticed a box of books sitting on the floor near the door. I walked over and the first book that caught my eye was "Running with Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs. I read this book back about 3-4 years ago and had been meaning to re-buy it, mostly just for the fact of having it in my book shelf. Weird how things work out...so I snatched it up and now I have something to read at lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment