Sunday, January 3, 2010

Michigan

Who knew that on January 2nd, 2010 it would be 75 degrees outside?! Poor Shirley, will have to leave this 'summer' behind and return to the actual winter that is Michigan. We have been entirely spoiled rotten with such beautiful weather. It's a bit ridiculous, but for the price us Southern Californian's pay, we expect this beautiful weather! Although, a part of me misses the actual four seasons. Sometimes, I close my eyes and it takes me back to a time when I lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan. For the three years during High School, I did adapt to it fairly okay. I was blessed to have two snowboarding/ski hills within a mile from my house, I lived on a lake which made ice skating fun (i was a figure skater at this time as well), and I had a sweet boyfriend to cuddle and drink vanilla chai's with...life was different. A part of me truly misses Michigan. Los Angeles, can be quite toxic. Michigan felt real.

No comments:

Post a Comment