Wednesday, April 21, 2010

life and road trips

It's been an odd week so far. Maybe that is because it's been fairly cold and gloomy out, whatever the reason, i feel the need to be alone to gather all my thoughts. Life can be so confusing at times. I need a new job, I need to figure out what I want to be, I need to get over a friend that I am head over heels for, and I def need to keep saving money for that mini cooper convertible I have been dreaming of...

Anyways...A friend and I were talking about going on an adventure up north in a few months. Los Angeles to Santa Cruz to San Francisco...and where ever else in between.

San Francisco is such a beautiful city. Everytime I go it seems to be smack in the middle of winter, so a summer road trip sounds very pleasing. I hope it happens.


Pic taken with b&w film December 2004 at the Panhandle in the Haight Ashbury district of SF.
I've always thought there was a spirit in the center of the photo. It's more likely the reflection of the water, since it had rained that day. What do you think?

[watching Idol gives back and it is making me teary eyed]

No comments:

Post a Comment