Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gloomy days

Most of my Saturday's, unlike my Sunday's (which are spent going to the mall or relaxing), are spent getting up relatively early and finding some sort of adventure to embark on. Whether it is going to the beach, searching for poppy fields, going for a hike, or driving out to L.A, I like to be doing something outdoors.
Last Saturday, a friend of mine and I drove out to the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). As we made our way down Decker Canyon, the sky faded from baby blue to gloomy gray. We stopped on the side of the road somewhere passed Neptune's Net and Leo Carrillo.
In our sandals and dresses, we climbed down a bunch of rocks to a little secluded beach. Since it was soon to be a hi-tide, we found two big flat rocks to lay on.
Then the best thing happened...dolphins appeared! They were so close to shore! I wanted to run into the water and swim with them. :)
I didn't...but that would of been amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment