Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The lady at Its A Grind

After work yesterday, I went over to It's A Grind, down the street from my house. I started walking over and noticed a lady in front of me. From behind she looked like she was in her 20's due to her fake long blonde extentions or wig, her hooker heels, and petite body. In actuality she was in her 50's.
She notices a stern looking man in his 50's with a thick mustashe. She walks up to him and asks "Brian? You must be Brian." It sure was Brian. I guess I had witnessed the beginning of the blind date.
All is normal until the lady turns around and I almost fainted in horror! I feel bad for saying that, but god damn lady, who the fuck is your surgean and how is he lisenced!?! Her face was frightening! She looked like the cat lady or Michael Jackson with clown lips (not a joke)!
I stood there in shock as I waited for my iced vanilla latte. I contemplated informing her that she was no longer 21 and to start acting her age. I bit my tounge and stayed put.
A part of me felt kind of bad for her. Life is hard and aging sucks. There's only so much you can do to pause the process until you end up looking like a cartoon character. :shrugs:

No comments:

Post a Comment