Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cosmoprof and Marilyn

Ahhh, how I love Saturday's!! Me and the rest of humanity who works a Mon-Fri job. A beautiful day in southern California today. I woke up pretty early, which was actually very nice. I quickly took a shower and got ready. My mom and I went out to Cosmoprof to get a bottle of Biolage's colorcare conditioner for a coworker. I picked up Bed Head's new "Some Like It Hot" Heat & Humidity Resistant Serum which smells like coconuts!

My hair is very susceptable to chlorine so i got Malibu Wellness's Swimmer's after-swim solution. It removes chlorine and copper green. I also snatched a packet of the Power Protein Builder by Malibu wellness. Good stuff!
I normally stick with the weekly Blonde brightener treatment solution. :)

"EC Mode Malibu Blonde Weekly Brightener Treatment Solution is for all ages and hair types with natural or chemically treated blonde or highlighted hair. It protects and prolongs your hair color. This patented, fresh-dried vitamin complex dissolves into a gel in the palms of your hands.

This rich lathering treatment is specifically formulated for blond and highlighted hair. It brightens and increases the shine and vibrancy of your hair while helping to prevent damage from environmental elements in the air and water. "

I got home after a nice drive out to Burbank with my mom. We stopped and got some IN & OUT to go. Nothing cures a hangover like some dank In & Out! I watched Sex In 24 Seconds Per Frame, which is a documentary about sex in Hollywood. I ate my burger and fries and sipped on my diet coke, and then decided to look up some things on Ebay and Etsy. I bought the Memoirs of a Beatnik by Diana DePrima. Check out Michelle's post regarding this book from her blog Everything I Love is from '59.

After ordering that, I was looking for a good documentary on Marilyn, when I stumbled on these photos. A true beauty. Aren't these great? She's on the PCH in one or both of the photos. Doesn't she look amazing?


1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD EVEN SHES NOT IN THE LAND NO MORE SHE STILL SHINING LIKE A BIG BIG HUGE STAR..MARILYN MONROE WHEN THEY MATION THAT NAME I GET FREZE ITS CARZY RIGHT BUT ITS THE TRUE..HOW CAN I EXPLAIN HOW I SEE HER I HAVE NO WORDS SHES WONDERFUL WHEN I LOOK AT ONE OF HER PICTURES I FEEL SOMETHING WEIRD ITS LIKE I MEET HER IN THE OTHER OR PAST LIFE.

    ReplyDelete