Sunday, July 26, 2009

Santa Monica


Went to Santa Monica yesterday, which was a great time! I walked around Third Street Promenade and checked out H&M, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Club Monaco and Barns and Nobel. I bought a blue and white stripped skirt from Urban, and a red halter top from H&M. I also picked my mom up a little leather change purse from Club Monaco.

Found a lovely British shop with everything British. I got 2 bags of Walker potato chips and some English toffee for my father. Now that I know it's there, I will have to go back and stalk up on some goodies!


I walked over to the beach to snap some photos. The weather was beautiful this weekend, everyone was outside! The waves were humongous! Apparently, there is a storm off the coast somewhere and the waves have been extra big. So large in fact, there has been one fatality. There was also a great white shark sighting off the coast of Malibu the other day.

I got some lunch at Panera Bread, which was the half Chicken Frontega Panini and a bowl of French Onion soup. The Panini comes with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, chopped basil, red onions, chipotle mayonnaise, and of course smoked white chicken on a tasty Focaccia bread. It filled me up quite nicely!

I headed home after a few hours. Drove up the P.C.H (Pacific Coast Highway) to Malibu Canyon Drive which turns into Las Virgines Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment