Wednesday, April 27, 2011

it's a beautiful mornin'

What a nice day it was today. I took the day off work to clear my mind and relax. This job has sucked out all my energy, so I needed a day for myself.
I watched Time Travelers Wife which was pretty good. I am a sucker for Rachel McAdams movies. Love her. I walked to the local Chinese food place, picked up some Kung Pao and then walked home and enjoyed the deliciousness.
Monday night I went to Target to see if they had Never Let Me Go. Figured they wouldn't, since it's a British film. I ran into my friends younger brother and as we were talking in the DVD section, when out of the corner of my eye, I spotted it!!! I bought it and immediately went home to watch it! It was so good and so sad. I kind of want to watch it again. I am a sucker for any Keira Knightley movie. haha.
Last weekend I went to a BBQ birthday party for a friend. I took Greg with me. Good times. We drank Polish beer. Nom. We went out to Cho Cho San's that night and devoured sushi.
Friday was Good Friday and we had no work, so I went vintage shopping with Shawn out in Hollywood on Melrose. We ate lunch at the Snake Pit Ale House (and enjoyed a couple ale's). I found the cutest vintage leather vest from Argentina and the cutttest 70's baby doll dress with pretty flowers on it. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment