Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy

Sometimes things don't necessarily turn out how you expect or wanted things to turn out. Sometimes what you want is not what you need and what you need is not what you want. I think I have begun to understand this a little more clearly.

The past 2 1/2 years have been nice. The prior year 1/2 before was a horrible time in my life. Never date an alcoholic musician trust fund kid from the San Fernando Valley. It won't end up like you think.

I'm really happy right now. I'm so happy with how much I've grown in the past 2 years. I used to be so naive when it came to men, but now I feel like I have a better understanding of what I want from a man. I think it took much heart break to end up here but I am glad I experienced it when I did, rather then later in life. Not to say I WONT experience another a**hole but at least I am more aware. :)

Which brings me to the topic of dating...

How do you not lead someone on? I seem to do this quite a bit, I beleive. I'm not sure if it's because I'm friendly and guys take that as I'm hitting on them when in reality i'm just being myself! I'm very picky, so i'm not interested in every guy I see. It takes a lot for me to fall for a man. The only problem is...I always seem to fall for the unavailable types. Whether it be my friend in Wales (distance) or my friend here (...who i like more and more everyday...) but then I meet this cute auditor who was auditing at my work for two weeks, so I gave him my number. He called. He lives in Redondo Beach and I live in Ventura County so the distance is about an hour+ away from each other, which makes getting together difficult! Not to mention the fact he works 6 days a week! Don't think I'm looking for anything serious. He did text me last night, asking if he could call me today. He probably wants to go out this weekend...hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment