Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kona

To pass time yesterday before class, Kona (my baby doggy) and I did some sunbathing in the front of the house...She is the best thing that ever happened to me. When I was 18, I randomly decided I wanted a chihuahua. After much arguing and contemplating on my parents part, they gave in. We looked through the paper and a guy in Oxnard had 3 baby chihuahua's for sale. When we picked her up, she was the tiniest littlest itty bitty thing you had ever seen! She didn't even weight a pound!
The night we got her though, she wasn't eating and was so fatigued looking that we took her to the vet, where she stayed for a day. When we got her back, we fed her and gave her insulin. Over time she started packing on the lbs and become one frisky little girl! Her favorite thing in the world is to eat. She eats bigger breakfasts then I do!
On Monday, my brother took her to the vet for a check up. The vet said she needs to loose 1lb. She weighs 7lbs!! My little porker!!! I love her and her fat arse! haha.
Kona will be going for a walk with me after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment