Thursday, March 12, 2009

Traveling decisions

I originally wanted to go back to the UK this summer but when I realized it's half way through March and realized I am still paying off bills from when Alex was here in December. So, I am thinking August is more reasonable. August or September. I don't want to rush myself and not have enough money to do anything. I'll get my tax return and pay off my debt. After that, it's strict saving! I will have to cut out quite a few things from my weekly spending (such as cigs, coffee, clothing, food).
I am hoping to visit London, Cardiff, Liverpool, Birmingham (to see Jessie), Edinburgh, and Paris. Of course, I will have to see how much money I can save.
This will be my last trip out there for a while. I need to save money and get a new car (mini cooper). If Alex really "loves" me and wants to be with me, then this next trip will be a good time to really let me know that and do something about it, or else I have to more on. We've known each other for 3 years now. We have to make a decision on whether we will be just friends or lovers. ::Shrugs::

1 comment:

  1. london is buzzing right now

    http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete