Monday, October 25, 2010

San Diego

I had a pretty good time on Friday night hanging out with a friend, although, getting home at 3:00 A.M didn't help me to be particularly excited to wake up at 8 A.M to head down to San Diego. Thankfully, I wasn't driving and got to rest a bit on the drive down.

San Diego was beautiful, like always. We visited Liz, while her husband was out of town on business. She is two months away from having a baby! She's getting bigger everyday!

We went out to dinner for some Chinese food, hit up the Red Light District, ate pizza, drank wine, and watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show, which was my first time, and it was hilarious. :)

Sunday, we went to Balboa Park and walked around, went to an orchid exhibit, saw a bunch of trippy flowers, turtles, got pictures of airplanes flying over my head, drank good coffee, yummy oatmeal and a pomegranate mimosa.

Liz's Great Dane puppy, Bear.
It's always very nice to get out of town (even for a day) to help get your mind off of things. :)

Photos taken with my hipstamatic app on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment