Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Strange

I just had kinda a strange experience...but it could just be me. Sitting in bed, watching the news, when all of a sudden, my iPhone (which is LOCKED...password locked as well) starts playing "Above You" by The Whitest Boy Alive off the album "Dreams". That's never happened, and I don't know how it happened. I haven't listened to that album in months, and when I clicked back on my iPhone it was open to Passion Pit, which is what I was listening to last.

I am confused.


Anyway, I need a new job before I pull an Office Space. Just kidding.... I'm trying though! Two interviews last week. There must be something out there for me, just like, there must be a man out there for me. Things take time and I have to be patient.

Went through some old photos of when I met Alex in London yesterday. 

The best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment