Thursday, January 13, 2011

C'est la vie

 
My friend Mike made me these candles!
Isn't he a sweetheart?
They are Apple & Clove scented!
<3

Today I saw the guy I have had strong intense feelings for
For the past three years (ugh)
And It felt
Different.

The attraction is still there
But
I know that in my heart that I have
Let go.

It's sad
But
Inspiring

What's next to come?
Who will I meet?
How will I feel?
Will he be the one that is meant for me?

I am watching the Break Up
It's on the last scene of the movie right now.

I hope that I can run into him
Someday
And reminisce on all the fun times we have had
Together.

  C'est la vie

2 comments:

  1. you remind me so much of sharon. Could you do a makeup and hair turtorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! E-mail me @ LaurenxLondon@gmail.com with info.

    ReplyDelete