Monday, December 27, 2010

photoshoot

My photoshoot last Thursday with Diana was so much fun!
We didn't get as many good ones as we hoped,
but it is my fault.
I invited my lover to it 
(i should be his best friend forever after this but sadly i never will be)
and I kept talking to him about politics while posing.
Fortunately, we communicate really well when together
but unfortunately, he sucks at it when we are apart.
When I say together, I don't mean as a couple.
That will never happen.
I have cried so many tears for this guy for over three years now
that my eyes are like a desert. 
I keep telling myself I need to let go
but now I know for a fact that I 
HAVE
to let go. 
It's not a question of if I want to,
it's just something I have to do. 
I do love him though.
I don't love how he has treated me lately
but I knew this would happen,
Out Of Sight 
Out Of Mind

But damn! Is he missin' out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment